An online casino free play bonuses is a fairly recent innovation and can mainly be found at Microgaming powered casinos. These bonuses offer players a free starting balance ands a time limit within which the player can try to turn a profit. They have been extremely popular.
Who doesn't want to play for free at an online casino. Yes they limit your winnings but the benefits outway the cons. As usual we have tested, documented and reviewed all the available free play bonuses. With thousands of man hours spinning wheels and taking a card, we are able to provide you with an accurate evaluation of where to claim the best free play bonuses.
|Palace of Chance Casino||$50 and No time limit of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Casino Action||$100 and 60 of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Golden Tiger Casino||$100 and 1 hour of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Quatro Casino||$100 and No time limit of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Blackjack Ballroom Casino||$100 and 1 hour of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Casino Classic||$100 and 60 of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Grand Mondial Casino||$100 and 60 of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Yukon Gold Casino||$100 and 60 of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|888 Casino||New||$20 and 14 days of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
|Casino Share||$100 and 60 of Free Play||30x Bonus||Play Now|
Free Play Bonuses Explained
Free play bonuses are an innovation that has largely replaced no deposit bonuses at Microgaming powered casinos (although a handful of these casinos still offer the latter).
The primary benefit over no deposit bonuses is that these bonuses offer players a lot more time and a much bigger bank roll to sample the casino and its games. A no deposit bonus typically does not go very far.
The typical free play bonuses offers a starting balance (anywhere between $500 and $1500) and a time limit (mostly one hour), free of deposit. This is how it works:
- Once signed up with a real money account, the casino lobby will display a button that needs to be pressed to activate the timer, which is always visible.
- The starting balance will be activated in the player's bonus account.
- Most games are valid for wagering, but most players tend to use these bonuses for slots.
- If you lose the starting balance, some casinos give you a second chance but with most your free play is over.
- Once the balance exceeds the starting amount, you can elect to end the free play or continue to play.
- The maximum amount that can be "won" is anywhere between $50 and $150 so there is little point playing on if you have made that amount as a profit.
- At this point you can "transfer" the winnings your normal bonus account, if you make the minimum deposit of around $20 to $50 depending on the casino.
As you can see, the amount you can win is capped, and it is treated as a bonus and not real cash. You are essentially playing to win a bonus but the big advantage is that you get to play a wide range of games for an extended period of time. (No need to play in one session. You can leave and reactivate the time again later).
Terms and Conditions
Free play bonuses mostly have similar terms and conditions but their values may vary. In summary:
- You cannot transfer the original starting balance to your real account, only the profit and then only a limited amount.
- To unlock the profits, you have to make the stated deposit.
- The profit amount will be subject to normal terms and conditions which involves a play through or wagering multiple.
Advantages and Pitfalls
As mentioned, advantages include ample time to ample the casino and what it has to offer wit the added incentive of earning a bonus on your first deposit. The big pitfall is not heeding the restrictions and expecting your winning to be headed to you as cash. Read the terms and conditions!